The Strong Beauty is a Goddess in Showbiz
The Strong Beauty is a Goddess in Showbiz
5.0 / 5 ( 1 votes )
A female priestess had been trapped in a temple all her life. After being captured by the rebel army, she reincarnated as Qi Wu, a teenager who lived in the modern era.
“Rookie Assembly” was a phenomenal talent show that had been wildly popular in recent years. Well-rounded idols, esports professionals, top-notch musicians, and even the most popular actress in the country were still struggling to survive in this show.
However, not long after the show started, they all expressed how Qi Wu was their inspiration in life.
The things Qi Wu did in her daily life while being part of the show included working, making money, and occasionally sorting out problems children faced.
In the eyes of netizens, Qi Wu was a strong and capable bigshot who constantly prevailed over all others.
Jin Si was recognized as the poison ivy of showbiz. People could only admire him from afar, and a single touch could get someone killed. Even his hard-core fans admitted that they wished he didn't have such a wicked tongue.
One day, Jin Si published a Weibo post.
“Jin Si: I have the opportunity of a lifetime to prove that I'm not weird. @QiWU”
Netizens went wild right away. “Help! I get to ship a real couple!”
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 3 days ago ]
- Chapter 1: Can You Take Me Away?
- Chapter 2: Be My Bodyguard To Protect Me
- Chapter 3: Is His Name Jin Si
- Chapter 4: Tiny Lemon Drop
- Chapter 5: I Promised Jin Si I Would Finish Breakfast
- Chapter 6: The Money Is for Jin Si
- Chapter 7: There’s No Way You’re Under Jin Si, Right?
- Chapter 8: Jin Si, This Job Says I Can’t Go Home
- Chapter 9: Wait for Jin Si To Buy Her More Lemon Drops
- Chapter 10: Work. Money
- Chapter 11: Are You Worried About Me, Sweetie?
- Chapter 12: Jin Si Cooks at Home
- Chapter 13: Jin Si, You’re the Best Debtholder Ever
- Chapter 14: Jin Si, Your Cooking Is the Best
- Chapter 15: How To Manipulate the Silly Little Angel
- Chapter 16: To Be a Powerhouse
- Chapter 17: The Angel Is a Devil
- Chapter 18: She Was Worth Any and All Effort!
- Chapter 19: Time for Lunch
- Chapter 20: I Need To Call My Debtholder First
- Chapter 21: Would You Like To Hear Me Sing, Jin Si?
- Chapter 22: Qi Wu... Way Too Cute
- Chapter 23: They Would Be Each Other’s Opponents in the Future
- Chapter 24: I’ll See You at the Top
- Chapter 25: Buy You All the Lemon Drops You Can Ever Want
- Chapter 26: Did This Angel Fall From the Sky?
- Chapter 27: Does She Have a Radar Installed in Her?
- Chapter 28: Qi Wu Truly Was a Powerhouse
- Chapter 29: How Did Qi Wu Fool These Three Into Adoring Her?
- Chapter 30: Cannot Let Her Sugar Daddy Affect Her Career!
- Chapter 31: You Seem Upset About It
- Chapter 32: Jin Si, Chocolate Is Delicious
- Chapter 33: Qiu Yan Would Never Have the Chance
- Chapter 34: The Theme Song of the Cartoon With the Pink Pigs
- Chapter 35: Just How Fast Was She?
- Chapter 36: This Heartless Scoundrel!
- Chapter 37: She Did Not Care for Lemon Drops Now
- Chapter 38: What Am I Going To Say to Jin Si?
- Chapter 39: Chocolate Can’t Lure Me Away
- Chapter 40: Jin Si, Candy
- Chapter 41 - 41: Qi Wu, Fallen Angel
- Chapter 42 - 42: Pretty Plain and Just So-so
- Chapter 43 - 43: He Was, in Fact, Mad With Jealousy!
- Chapter 44 - 44: He Has a Bad Temper
- Chapter 45 - 45: They’re Just Teasing the Kid
- Chapter 46 - 46: You Are the Great General
- Chapter 47 - 47: Big Shots Were Always Confident
- Chapter 48 - 48: Qj Wu had gone crazy
- Chapter 49 - 49: Jin Si Won’t Interfere With My Decisions
- Chapter 50 - 50: I’ll Work Hard To Be Your Equal
- Chapter 51 - 51: Jin Si, You Can’t Hold Her Back!
- Chapter 52 - 52: Was Qi Wu the Chosen One
- Chapter 53 - 53: You ‘re Out
- Chapter 54 - 54: Her Angel Really Was a Devil in Disguise!
- Chapter 55 - 55: I’m Not Thinking About Jin Si
- Chapter 56 - 56: Of All the People They Could Have Provoked
- Chapter 57 - 57: Live broadcast of the game scene
- Chapter 58 - 58: Chang Xun, turn into a pink pig
- Chapter 59 - 59: Insulted by Qi Wu
- Chapter 60 - 60: Good for Qi Wu To Be Vicious
- Chapter 61 - 61: Jin Si Is No Sugar Daddy
- Chapter 62 - 62: Who Could Refuse a Star Shining Brightly Down on Them
- Chapter 63 - 63: Tong Luo’s Identity
- Chapter 64 - 64: Song Qj, a Vengeful Spirit
- Chapter 65 - 65: Eating, Playing Games, and Helping the Kids With Their Problems
- Chapter 66 - 66: She Owes Me More Than She Could Ever Repay
- Chapter 67 - 67: You Fanatics
- Chapter 68 - 68: Everything She Knew Came From the Pink Pig!
- Chapter 69 - 69: Jin Si, You Are Infamous
- Chapter 70 - 70: No One Knows How to Silence a Room Better
- Chapter 71 - 71: Were Angels Meant To Be This Strong?
- Chapter 72 - 72: You Snuck in To Check on Her?
- Chapter 73 - 73: You Get It Now Right, Song?
- Chapter 74 - 74: Chang Xun, Be Normal, Please
- Chapter 75 - 75: We Both Like Lemon Drops
- Chapter 76 - 76: Stingy Sugar Daddy
- Chapter 77 - 77: Sugar Daddy Came to His Senses a Little Too Hard
- Chapter 78 - 78: That Man Really Lucked Out!
- Chapter 79 - 79: Qi Wu Is the Epitome of Gentleness!
- Chapter 80 - 80: Guilty for Some Reason
- Chapter 81 - 81: Escape From This World of Fanatics
- Chapter 82 - 82: It’s Because of My Debtholder
- Chapter 83 - 83: How Did One Anger a Group of Fanatics With Just One Sentence?
- Chapter 84 - 84: Why Tan Song Would Go Through All That Trouble To Treat Her Well
- Chapter 85 - 85: How Many Times You Gave Qi Wu Special Treatment
- Chapter 86 - 86: No One Can Say No to Angel
- Chapter 87 - 87: The Pretty Lady Uncle Likes To Watch
- Chapter 88 - 88: Protect Qi Wu From the Dark
- Chapter 89 - 89: Jin Si, You’re Petty
- Chapter 90 - 90: Angel of Monstrous Strength: The Ideal Boyfriend
- Chapter 91 - 91: Encouraging Her To Fall in Love
- Chapter 92 - 92: Have You Ever Fallen in Love, Jin Si?
- Chapter 93 - 93: Can You Date Me?
- Chapter 94 - 94: To Pacify the Debtholder
- Chapter 95 - 95: Jin Si, Pm Pacifying You
- Chapter 96 - 96: Do You Want To Hold My Hand?
- Chapter 97 - 97: Useless Jin Si
- Chapter 98 - 98: Jin Si Is Qi Wu’s Debtholder